This is our W+K office in Shanghai from the inside.
The windows are covered in white vinyls that tell a story, which looks rather lovely from the outside.
Here's one of the office dogs. There's another one's called Tilly who has a permanent grimace, so she didn't make the cut. Neither of them wear shoes.
And here's why we shouldn't have dogs in the office.
Our toilet cubicles here are quite special. They're painted with a blackboard substance, with chalk provided inside. Here are some words of wisdom I picked up this morning.
Every morning there's a free Chinese breakfast spread. Still not sure what everything is, but I'm working on a trial and error basis. And here's an agency meeting/breakfast double whammy. (Tilly sneaked into the front.)
This is the 'green'. It's a large, hilly, carpeted meeting area with a giant stuffed dragon that people recline on. Here we are, learning about the future of digital.
That's it for today. Perhaps tomorrow I'll tell you about my local running track and the crazy old people who wander round it backwards for a healthy spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment