Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Business Talk



This is Celia, my desk buddy. We don't chat a huge amount - she's very conscientious - but when we did finally exchange a few words (this morning), she gave me her business card. And it had a fairy on it:


It turns out that Celia's drawn all sorts of things on her W+K business cards to liven them up a bit, which I thought was charming. Here are some more of her creations. I don't think she gives them to her clients - but I think she should:

8 comments:

  1. Watch out - I think she could be a feisty one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I was a little taken aback by some of her drawings. I'm going to try and up our conversation rate to 20 secs/day and see how it goes. Keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please ask her to draw you at some point so that you can get WK to print it on all your business cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul,
    It's sweet that we've come together over a picture of a toilet, an angry frogman and an upside-down broccoli (I hope).
    cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a chef's hat. Not a broccoli. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Caroline.

    ReplyDelete