This is one of the things I love most about China. You can do things your own way and no one will raise an eyebrow. Like going shopping in your pyjamas.
They were pruning this morning. Which is funny, because when I arrived there were no leaves on the trees.
Onto the pavement. (It's ok to do that here.) I've learnt that you follow the highway code according to size - the bigger you are, the greater priority you have. I'm superior to all pedestrians, but inferior to electric bicycles. (Unless the driver's really old.)
And here I am at work.
Good morning.
Good morning - I'm surrounded by dust and rubble - going to the boat - its the big one today when they knock the wall down - house may not be here when I get back.....
ReplyDeleteOh dear, well good luck! You can always live on the boat for 12 weeks if it's a disaster.
ReplyDeleteGood morning. Are you wearing a helmet?
ReplyDeleteThey only have full motor-cycle helmets. So to be cautious, I cycle on the pavement.
ReplyDelete