I was cycling home from my massage last night, when I spotted this guy. He was just hanging out with his buddy, having a fag and holding a snake. As you do.
Someone taught me yesterday that the best explanation for seemingly odd activity such as this is 'T.I.C.'.
i really love these last 2 blogs. Snakes and beautiful brides I suddenly realised how different your life is there and how lovely, made me a bit tearful in a nice way.
More snakes - not sure I would survive in Shanghai!
Going to miss your posts when you're back. Great monday morning reading at work. Although,selfishly I will be more pleased to have you back in the flat- it is soooo quiet! n. x
i really love these last 2 blogs. Snakes and beautiful brides I suddenly realised how different your life is there and how lovely, made me a bit tearful in a nice way.
ReplyDeleteAh, thanks mum! I've posted some more pics on Facebook of my day trip to the water village on Saturday x
ReplyDeleteMore snakes - not sure I would survive in Shanghai!
ReplyDeleteGoing to miss your posts when you're back. Great monday morning reading at work. Although,selfishly I will be more pleased to have you back in the flat- it is soooo quiet! n. x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be back in the flat either - bit lonely living alone!xx
ReplyDelete