Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Heaven?


I'm in Korea for a couple of days for research groups. I don't think I'm going to have much time to look around. But I don't really mind because my hotel room is so delightful. Firstly, it's enormous, and secondly it's got lots of little buttons that I can't stop playing with. Like these next to my bed.



And these next to my toilet. They decide how warm my seat should be and what level of water shoot I fancy.



And, to top it off, I just turned on the TV and Devil Wears Prada is on. Perfection.

3 comments:

  1. Stay away from the dog, that's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late - I think it might have been in my Korean hot pot last night. Small chewy strips of brown stuff. And it wasn't beef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...I want go Korea too...of cause after going Japan first...my number one list...sorry don't mind about me...dreaming away...

    ReplyDelete